Current developments in Huddersfield and beyond
Recognising the strategic importance of the region’s location, developers have been keen to invest in the Huddersfield area.
The quality and range of development schemes are providing major opportunities for businesses relocating to Huddersfield and its neighbouring towns. Whether completed or in progress, our biggest developments in Huddersfield present opportunities for investors and businesses:
- Folly Hall - a prestigious mill conversion offering quality office accommodation.
All phases now complete, use property search to see availability.
- Wheatley Park - a new rural office park close to motorway networks.
Partially complete. First four buildings now available.
- St Georges Quarter - an historic railway warehouse in the heart of town with consent for 160,000 sq ft of quality office space.
Marketing suite available for immediate occupation.
- Bradley Road Business Park - 10 acres of land allocated for office development.
Potential for up to 160,000 sq ft.
- The Waterfront - 3 acres of prime commercial land with outline planning consent for Grade A offices and ancillary retail and creche.
Site prepared and ready for development.
- Leeds Road Huddersfield - Opportunities for retail, leisure, business and storage & distribution.
First occupants now trading; further space to become available.
- The HD One - transformation of a 54 acre site into a leisure and living destination; alongside the John Smiths Stadium
Outline planning permission granted.
- New North Road - Up to 6.1 acres available within an island site on Huddersfield's ring road.
For sale freehold.
- Moor Park - 30 acre site with outline consent for business & industry and retirement community, close to major motorway networks, 16 miles from Leeds
Currently available as freehold as a whole or in two lots.
- Lindley Moor - 76 acres allocated for offices, light industry, general industry, and storage & distribution.
Close to junctions 23 and 24 of the M62.
Looking for premises?
Use our property bulletin to see what's currently available.