Current developments in Huddersfield and beyond
Recognising the strategic importance of the region’s location, developers have been keen to invest in the Huddersfield area.
The quality and range of development schemes are providing major opportunities for businesses relocating to Huddersfield and its neighbouring towns. Whether completed or in progress, our biggest developments in Huddersfield present opportunities for investors and businesses:
- Folly Hall - a prestigious mill conversion offering quality office accommodation.
All phases now complete, use property search to see availability.
- Wheatley Park - a new rural office park close to motorway networks.
Partially complete. First four buildings now available.
- St Georges Quarter - a converted railway warehouse offering quality office accommodation.
Partially complete, office space available.
- Waterfront Quarter - 1.2 hectares (3 acres) of prime commercial land with planning consent for Grade A offices and ready for development.
Phase 1 - College development, underway and due to open 2013.
- Leeds Road Huddersfield - Retail and leisure opportunities from 1,000 sq.ft - 6,000 sq.ft
First occupants now trading; further development opportunities available.
- The HD One - transformation of a 54 acre site into a leisure and living destination;
Outline planning permission granted.
- New North Road - Up to 6.1 acres available within an island site on Huddersfield's ring road.
Major land opportunities:
- Moor Park - 30 acre site with both CCRC and B1/B2 land, close to major motorway networks, 16 miles from Leeds
Currently available as freehold as a whole or in two lots.