Current developments in Huddersfield and beyond
Recognising the strategic importance of the region’s location, developers and occupiers have been keen to invest in the Huddersfield area.
The quality and range of development projects are providing major opportunities for businesses expanding within or relocating to Huddersfield and its neighbouring towns. Whether in progress or proposed, our biggest schemes present an attractive offer to investors:
Grade A offices:
- The Waterfront - 3 acres of prime land with outline planning permission for offices, ancillary retail and crèche.
Site prepared and ready for development.
- St George's Quarter - an historic railway warehouse of 160,000 sq ft in the heart of town.
Detailed consent for quality office space and potential for other business related uses.
- Wheatley Park - a new rural office park close to motorway networks.
Partially complete. First four buildings now available.
Space for innovation:
- Globe Mills - set to become a hub of innovation for the low carbon economy.
Planning permission approved and enabling works started.
- The HD One - transformation of a 54 acre site into a leisure, entertainment and sporting destination; alongside the award winning John Smith's Stadium
Outline planning permission in place.
- New North Road - up to 6.1 acres available on an island site on Huddersfield's ring road.
For sale freehold.
- Pioneer House - a landmark building in the centre of Dewsbury.
Potential for conversation to a variety of uses.
- Blakeridge Mill Village - a contemporary urban village at an historic mill site.
Mills conversion underway. Land for sale with consent for a food store or potential for housing.
- Moor Park - a 26 acre site with outline consent for business and industry on 15.4 acres and housing on the remainder.
Close to major motorway networks and 16 miles from Leeds .
- Lindley Moor - Strategic site with outline consent for industry and distribution.
Close to junctions 23 and 24 of the M62. Outline planning permission on two large parts.
Looking for premises?
Use our property bulletin to see what's currently available.