The HD One
Stadium Way, Huddersfield, HD1 6PG
Adjoining Huddersfield’s award-winning John Smith's Stadium, just off the A62 Leeds Road, The HD One development is 5 minutes from the centre of Huddersfield and 10 minutes from junction 25 of the M62.
The HD One will transform a 54 acre site astride the River Colne into a multi-use leisure, entertainment and sporting destination close to Huddersfield town centre. The scheme will build on the existing success of the stadium, the nine-screen Odeon cinema and the Kirklees Active Leisure health and fitness club, increasing expected annual visitor numbers from some 1.5m to over 4m.
The HD One will become home to a host of new activity attractions including a snow sports centre, body flight, surf simulator, and bowling/ice facility, supported by speciality shops, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, casino and hotel.
Outline planning permission has been gained by site owner Kirklees Stadium Development Ltd.
The proposed scheme includes:
- Restaurants, bars and cafes of a wide range of sizes
- Units for entertainment, including nightclub, music venue and bowling
- A range of ancillary retail units including a 15,500 sq ft unit for sports retail
- A hotel of up to 150 bedrooms
- Up to 64,000 sq ft. of office accommodation
- 1,750 car parking spaces
- Residential area for up to 140 apartments with own parking
Further information is available from Gareth Davies or Laurence Antill at KSDL on 01484 484152, email email@example.com
Visit the website: www.thehdone.co.uk